29.10.07

Art I Heart


I wanted to share with you this artist I have found on Etsy...She works in collage and mixed media, just my cup of tea...creating images that have a colorful sensitivity I adore...complemented by mysterious poetic titles. The lovely work above is titled *She Was The Ghost Of Birds*


I have ordered several small pieces from her twice and set them in a large white frame over vintage wallpaper. She also has larger art, but I purchased the playing card size, which are great for a collection of images now adorning the bedroom wall...

I am still lamenting over a large Marilyn Monroe work I missed, but she has others from time to time for the Marilyn maniacs out there!


1 comment:

stilettoheights said...

oh you are adorable, thank you so much for the kind comments!!!!