16.7.10

New Logo New Look New Collections!

I decided to grow up (virtually that is, not in real life! ) and redesign the website, inject it with a bit of sophistication and let go of the cute girly vibe it had.
"Re-Vintage" is part of a parcial re-branding i am doing, giving my business a cleaner look and more focused direction..."Jewels by Jessica" doesn't give you any clue what i am about, but since i have be known as that for more than a decade i wanted to keep it as well.
The shop will be filled with more goodies soon (well, as soon as i finish 2 more projects i am working on for 2 seperate exhibitions) and i am planning on many exciting things come September!
Remember the Summer Sale is still going strong -contact me for discounted prices-and you can preview the Winter collections which will be available soon!
Till then, drop me a note if you feel inspired by my new website :)

No comments: